Job Position: Marketing - Graphic Designer
Location: Nashville, TN (Hybrid) This is a Hybrid role.
Duration: 06 Months Contract
Payrate: $27/ hr on W2
Shift: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Maintain graphic design standards and subsequently ensure that the work adheres to a high level of excellence.
- Utilize design resources and follow guidelines across the organization.
- Collaborate on design projects with teammates and other business partners.
- Assist with design projects from concept to completion, development, QA, and implementation.
- Assist vendors, development teams or the business when appropriate.
- Stay current with design industry trends and be knowledgeable with basic design principles.
- Follow guidelines for file organization and naming conventions.
- Understand creating and utilizing templates for layout of various assets.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently to problem solve while also working with a team for collaboration.
- Professional: Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and strong knowledge of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- College graduate, or equivalent experience, with 3-5 years of graphic design experience.
- Link to a digital portfolio required
- Design tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Able to self-manage work load